It’s A Beautiful Day…November 26, 2019
This is a special time of year where we count our blessings. Our caffeine together today is a reminder through Fred Rogers that we are all neighbors. Treat each other kindly.
Coming to a theater near you… I believe it will be a “don’t miss show!”
I wanted to share some of Mr. Roger’s wisdom that applies to us in our many stages of adulthood.
- Routine and responsibility are important to your day.
- Routines are comforting to children, but maintaining a daily routine and something that brings you care and comfort can get you through hard times no matter your age.
- It feels good to make something, even if you aren’t very good at it.
- That’s true — from coloring to roasting a turkey to rewiring a lamp to knitting a scarf to putting together (give it a try)
- Put on your sneakers.
- It always helps to change into your comfortable play clothes at the end of the day.
- The Land of Make-Believe is still there for you.
- Whether you create characters and a story or just close your eyes and imagine the world in a different light, playing make believe can be good for the soul.
- Look for the helpers.
- So many people around you are willing to help if they know that you need help. And better yet, you can be one of the helpers for others in times of need.
- Finally, just be a good neighbor.
- This a great time to remind ourselves to take a moment and figure out how to go out and be a good neighbor to someone who needs one.
I wish you and those you love a very blessed, full and rich in relationships Holiday Season.Tags: Mr. Rogers, Thanksgiving
Categorised in: Caffeine with Kerry