The Value of ReadingJanuary 10, 2022
For me the true value of reading is that it helps me grow mentally, emotionally, and psychologically. Every book gives me the opportunity to see new things in a different light.
Here are some reasons why reading is invaluable for everyone!
- Helps you discover yourself; opens up new dimensions of thoughts and helps to connect you to events, emotions and experiences.
- Imparts valuable lessons from other’s years of experience; for an author it takes hard work and sometimes years of experiences and knowledge. For the reader we get to read them in just weeks or days!
- Great source of motivation; life is sometimes tricky. We can derive great motivation and inspiration and put it into what could have been an “I’m stuck moment” in life!
- Enhances your knowledge and makes you smarter; with every book you read you learn new things, different cultures and places, even if the book was for pure enjoyment.
- Improves your vocabulary, language command and communication skills; the conversations in the book help you strengthen the art of conversation through vocabulary command!
Finally… If you don’t consider yourself a reader or think you don’t have the time to read, you can be, and you do have the time! The best time to start reading is one chapter at a time and one book at a time TODAY!Tags: books, Communication, Kerry Mulcrone, motivation, reading, vocabulary
Categorised in: Caffeine with Kerry