You Can Find Me in the “Centrals” at the 2023 International Builders’ ShowJanuary 17, 2023
Find Kerry at the NAHB International Builders’ Show in the “Centrals”
We can’t wait to get back to Las Vegas for the 2023 International Builders’ Show! We will be there January 31 – February 3, 2023.
Quick Glance at our schedule:
- Tuesday, January 31 | 10:45 – 11:15 AM |55+ Housing Central – W308|
- Wednesday, February 1 | 9:45 – 10:15 AM | Remodeling Central – West 212|
- Wednesday, February 1 | 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM |Sales Central – W311|
Here is more about each session:
- What Drives the 55+ Buyer? T.N.T (Trust and Timing) with Kerry Mulcrone Tuesday, January 31 | 10:45 – 11:15 AM |55+ Housing Central – W308|
- The 55+ buyers represent the “word-of-mouth” demographic. What they feel is what they talk about and remember! This program delivers takeaways you can apply immediately to your sales and marketing to active adults. The investment of your time in understanding what drives the 55+ buyer will convert to increased profits, sales and, most importantly, referrals.
- A Thoughtful Home Renovation Begins by Choosing Thoughtful Clients with Kerry Mulcrone & Angela McKay Wednesday, February 1 | 9:45 – 10:15 AM | Remodeling Central – West 212|
- What makes a good remodeling customer? It doesn’t start with them but with you. When you put more thought into the remodeling customers and projects you undertake, you find that the process goes more smoothly. With the right clients, materials seem to arrive as scheduled. Subcontractors show up on time. The entire crew is thoughtful in the care they bring to the project—appreciating the needs of the family and the home that has sentimental value. Preventing disruption of the remodel should start with the way you choose your clients and run the project.
- Cultivate a Leadership Culture Within Your Sales Team with Kerry Mulcrone and Abbie Mirata Wednesday, February 1 | 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM |Sales Central – W311|
- Your organization’s sales culture should reflect your core values. Empowered to lead by those values, each sales team member has a more significant role than even they might understand. Learn how to cultivate leadership skills among your sales team so that they can lead their customers along the path to purchase.
FYI – You won’t find the “Central” educational sessions in the main education and events schedule. Please put these sessions in your calendar!Tags: International Builder Show 2023
Categorised in: Kerry Mulcrone